Tell us a bit about your role?
I'm part of the Talent Team. As Talent Scout I look for like-minded people to be part of our Carbon Community - whether it's Partners to join our ever expanding team of great lawyers or Hub Team members who keep everything running smoothly in the Carbon Hub.
What do you love about being a part of Carbon Law Partners?
They're a breath of fresh air in a very traditional industry. Their honest and transparent approach fills me with confidence and I love the direction we are headed in - I definitely want to be part of the journey! I really believe that this is a place where I can make a difference and develop my career. Plus I get to work with a great team and meet lots of really interesting people.
What did you do before joining Carbon?
Since graduating I've worked in recruitment. I spent about 8 years working in Bristol as a Headhunter and a Commercial recruiter, before moving back home to Wales. I have always recruited within professional services and have focused on a variety of different sectors.
What are the top 5 things you love doing in your spare time?
- My family, my partner and my friends mean the world to me. So spending time with them is really precious to me.
- My happy place is on the beach or by the sea. Even more so if its abroad in the sunshine! I love having a holiday booked to look forward to.
- Outside of work I am on the committee for a young professionals networking group. I enjoy organising these events and seeing them come to fruition.
- I love eating out and trying new restaurants and cocktail bars.
- I am a keen cook and love to have friends over for dinner.
- Persuading my partner to let us have a dog – that would make me one very happy lady.