Carbon Law Partners gives smart, entrepreneurial lawyers – more choice and opportunity. We’re a uniquely flexible, like-minded community with the resources and support you need for success. We provide a collaborative platform that gives you the freedom to build your practice on your personal strengths and aspirations – and around your Clients' preferred ways of working.
WE ALL THOUGHT IT. CARBON DID IT.
We’ve carefully created that ‘if only’ scenario. We’re here for those who believe in the best bits of traditional law, but seek an approach to practice that fits better with modern ways of doing business. It’s a fresh take on the business of law. One that focuses on giving Clients the relationships and the results they seek from legal professionals. You can now enjoy a meritocracy that doesn’t water down your skills, or your ambition.
Since launching the firm in 2014, we’ve built a community of 17 Partners, supported by a strong core team who ensure we provide great service to our Partners and Clients alike. We’re now entering an exciting new chapter in our growth plan, and are seeking to hire 6 new Partners to join our South West team in Cardiff and Bristol.
- Intellectual Property & Technology Partner
- Corporate Partner
- Commercial Partner
- Construction & Engineering Partner
- Banking Partner
- Planning Partner
We’re always on the lookout for great people so if you’re a specialist in another practice area, we’d love to hear from you.
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
The brightest and best. We’ve set our hiring bar high. We know how critical it is to be in front of the competition and keep our standards ahead of the game.
So we are looking for:
- Senior Associate or Partner level lawyers
- Minimum of 8 years PQE
- Currently generating a minimum annual billing of circa £200,000
- Specialist expertise and experience in target commercial practice area and target sector/ industry
We passionately believe that in order for Carbon to thrive and to meet our hiring criteria, it’s critical that our future partners display some key behaviours in line with our brand culture.
- client obsessed
- strong entrepreneurial spirit
- a natural ability to collaborate and earn trust
- a proven track record in delivering results
- individuals with strong commercial acumen
- those who insist on the highest standards
- have a true passion for learning and developing themselves further
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? YES! THEN GET IN TOUCH.
There are many reasons to join Carbon, but we won’t try to close the deal here. The best relationships start with frank, open conversations – so drop us a line and let’s talk confidentially about our future together.
Contact Us to find out more